Anna University Recruitment 2022: Anna University has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech, M.E for 04 Junior Research Fellow, Technical Assistant Posts. The eligible candidates can apply for the post through Online (Email) from 12.05.2022 to 25.05.2022 for Anna University Jobs 2022. The job seekers can apply for the Anna University recruitment 2022 at the official website www.annauniv.edu or from the direct apply link which we have provided in the below important links section. Those candidates who are interested in the following Anna University job Vacancies can read the full notification before applying online to know the education qualification, salary, age limit, application fee, the application process, last date to apply, and more.
Anna University Recruitment 2022 | Vacancies: 04 | Posts: Junior Research Fellow, Technical Assistant | Last Date: 25.05.2022 | @ www.annauniv.edu
Anna University Recruitment 2022 – Highlights
|Anna University Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Notification||Anna University Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for 04 Junior Research Fellow, Technical Assistant Posts|
|Recruitment||Anna University Recruitment|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow, Technical Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||04 Posts|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech, M.E|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Apply Mode||Online (Email)|
|Similar Jobs||Tamil Nadu Jobs|
How to Apply For Anna University Recruitment 2022 Notification?
Candidates willing to be a part of Anna University have to apply for latest Anna University Recruitment 2022 for Junior Research Fellow, Technical Assistant posts through Online (Email) mode from 12.05.2022 to 25.05.2022. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official Anna University website www.annauniv.edu.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Junior Research Fellow, Technical Assistant Job and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload all the necessary documents required in the notified format and size.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Anna University asks. Else, move to the next step.
- Send the application to email@example.com on or before the last date.