The AP SSC 10th Class Results for the academic year 2021-22 will be released on the website of the Board. The candidates can download their results from the website and take a print out for future reference. All the students who appeared for AP Board 10th examination in 2022 are advised to keep a tab on this page as we will update this page with all related information about AP Board 10th Result 2022.
|AP 10th Result 2022||Details about AP 10th Result 2022|
|Name of the Board||Board of School Education Andhra Pradesh (BSEAP)|
|About||AP SSC Result 2022 with Subject wise GPA|
|Class / Standard||10th / SSC|
|Result Date||May (Expected & Not Official)|
|Mode of Result||Through Online|
|Category||AP SSC, AP 10th Class Result|
Grade Point for AP result
- The BSEAP has implemented the Grading System for releasing the Andhra Pradesh SSC Results.
- This system is introduced in order to ease the burden on the students and reduce their exam results tension.
- The Students who are appeared the March final annual examination tests the students can check their AP 10th Result 2022 total grade GPA Rank.
- They are available at any private result and educational portals in the state.
- Who have need to get Subject wise Grades they can download by aponline.in and at any meseva center.
- All the students can calculate your Subject wise Marks from the GPA Table..
|First & Third Languages(Telugu & English), Non Languages||Second Language (Hindi)||Grade||Grade Points|
|92 – 100 Marks||90 – 100||A1||10|
|83 – 91 Marks||80 – 89||A2||9|
|75 – 82 Marks||70 – 79||B1||8|
|67 – 74 Marks||60 – 69||B2||7|
|59 – 66 Marks||50 – 59||C1||6|
|51 – 58 Marks||40 – 49||C2||5|
|43 – 50 Marks||30 – 39||D1||4|
|35 – 42 Marks||20 – 29||D2||3|
|Below 35 (Less than 35)||Below 20 (Less than 20)||E||Fail|
Subject wise Grade Points
|First Language- Telugu||90||A2||9|
|Second Language – Hindi||74||B1||8|
|Third Language – English||35||D2||3|
- Grade Point Average (GPA): 9+8+3+10+9+9 = 48/6 = 8
- Andhra Pradesh SSC Result 2022 Download available through by SMS everyone will send a SMS from your Mobile Phone from the format of: SSC space HALL TICKET NO to 54999 charges apply as per your network provider.
Everyone can download their BSEAP SSC 10th Results 2022 at http://results.ap.gov.in
AP SSC 10th Class Results 2022 Important (Apply) Links
|AP SSC 1oth Class Results||Updated Soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Follow the links for more Govt Jobs
|Central Govt Jobs|
|State Govt Jobs|
|10th Govt Jobs|
|ITI Govt Jobs|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Are all students get pass marks in AP exams ?
No. Some get good marks and some get bad marks. Students who get marks above 20 in Hindi and 35 in remaining all languages get good marks means they are qualified. Students who got below 20 and 35 marks are failed in exam.
How many marks are needed to get 10 points in Mathematics ?
The required range of marks to get 10 points in Mathematics is 92-100. Not only for mathematics this is applicable for remaining subjects also except for Hindi. If you want 10 points in Hindi also you must have 90-100 marks.
What is meant by GPA ?
A grade point average (GPA) is a single cumulative number that represents your entire academic performance. This is mostly and regularly used in schools , colleges and graduate schools alike.
How can I convert AP SSC Board GPA to Percentage ?
If you want to convert your Andhra pradesh GPA into Percentage simply multiply your GPA into 9.5 and known your percentage easily.
How to calculate the Grade point average ?
First of all you have calculate the sum of grade points subject wise then divide with the number of subjects. If you follow this process you can have average grade points.