Collector Office Guntur Recruitment 2022
The Andhra Pradesh State Government has issued a notification to fill the vacancies in the Guntur District Collector’s Office. As part of this, the posts of Town Coordinator and Inventory Manager will be filled. Both male and female candidates are required to apply for these posts through the offline process. Candidates who are interested can read the information below and apply as there will be selection by conducting interview without any written test.
Town Coordinator, Inventory Manager
On a contractual basis
Age should not exceed 50 years.
General, OBC candidates – Rs. 0/ – and other candidates – Rs. 0/ –
Application Start Date
January 24, 2022
Application End Date
January 30, 2022
Merit in Interview
- Post Graduation Pass with Computer Course Specialization.
- Must have work experience along with relevant technical knowledge
- ust have a degree and be proficient in the use of knowledge and hardware tools on computer applications.
- MS Office, inventory software etc
- Must have at least two years experience in related work
- Candidates are required to apply offline or by email.
- Download the application form from the official website or by clicking on the link Application Form below.
- Must meet the eligibility criteria as specified in the notification
- If necessary, pay the application fee
- Candidates after filling up the application form, send it to the following mail id which has not been verified twice before submitting
Collector Office Recruitment 2022 Application Form
If you have any doubts feel free to ask in comment section