The Economic Times Newspaper: A Brief History of the Indian Financial Daily
Introduction: The Economic Times Newspaper and its History
The Economic Times is an Indian English-language daily newspaper. It was founded in 1924 and published from Mumbai, but later shifted to Delhi in the 1950s because of the emerging capital city’s increasing political and economic dominance.
It has a broad coverage of national and international news with a strong focus on business, finance, and economic issues. The paper publishes six editions in Mumbai (the largest regional language edition), Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Pune (the second-largest regional language edition) and Bengaluru (the third-largest regional language edition).
Financial times ePaper PDF: financial times paper is the daily English Newspaper circulating in India. Aspirant can download monetary times Newspaper PDF either city smart or District wise e-paper. It is able to assist students with competitive assessments like IAS, SSC, RRB, p.C, America, and all other aggressive exams.
Economic Times Newspaper PDF Download
Economic Times is one of the most popular newspapers in India. It is published in 12 cities and has a readership of over 2 million. The newspaper was founded in 1930 by an Indian journalist, M. J. Akbar, and is now owned by Bennett, Coleman & Co Ltd (BCCL).
The Economic Times provides news on various sectors such as Banking, Finance, Insurance, Manufacturing and Trade. It also provides information on various topics such as Politics, Sports and Entertainment.
About Economic Times Newspaper
|Category Type||Daily newspaper|
|The Economic Times Owner||The Times Group|
|Publisher||Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd.|
|The Economic Times Editor||Bodhisatva Ganguli|
|Founded||6 March 1961|
|ET Headquarters||Times House, DN Road, Mumbai, India|
|The Economic Times Circulation||368,716 daily|
|The Economic Times Website||economictimes.indiatimes.com|
The Economic Times Newspaper Today
The Economic Times is a leading Indian English-language daily newspaper and financial news provider. The Economic Times has been in print since 1961.
The Economic Times newspaper today is a leading Indian English-language daily newspaper and financial news provider. The Economic Times has been in print since 1961. The paper was founded by Jain family scions, Ashok Jain and Ramkrishna Dalmia, on 12 September 1961, as the economic section of their evening paper, “The Bombay Samachar”.
- The economic times (ET) is an Indian daily English newspaper
- ET centered in Mumbai, India, on the instances of India
- The economic instances became released in 6 March 1961 in Mumbai, India.
- It turned into posted by means of Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd. In 1961.
- The monetary instances is the commercial enterprise newspaper and 2d largest enterprise newspaper, after The Wall street journal in global as in step with 2012
- The financial instances readership of over 800000
- It’s far posted 14 towns they’re Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Lucknow, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Nagpur, Chandigarh, Pune, Indore and Bhopal its primary content material is based totally at the Indian financial system, international finance, proportion fees, costs of commodities as well as different matters associated with finance.
The Economic Times Editors
- S. Hariharan (1961–1964), D. K. Rangnekar (1964–1979)
- Hannan Ezekiel, Manu Shroff(1985–1990)
- Jaideep Bose, T. N. Ninan, Swaminathan Anklesaria Aiyar (1990s)
- Rajrishi Singhal and Rahul Joshi (2004)
- Rahul Joshi (2010 to 2015)
- Bodhisatva Ganguli (Now)
Economic Times epaper PDF Download – Economic Times Newspaper Download
|Newspaper Name||Economic Times|
|ePaper Format||PDF file|
|Category name||English Newspaper|
|Economic Times Official site||timesgroup.com|
Why you should read Economic Times PDF
Economic instances paper clearly distinguishes among information and opinion. Economic times NewsPaper offers priority to regions of national subject and usually avoids spice news items / trivial problems. However in case you need to read it absolutely, you don’t have tons time, so that you need to examine it neatly, examine every and every word cautiously and each thing of it will be blanketed. Developing a daily analyzing addiction of newspapers, specially economic instances, will enhance your vocabulary and verbal exchange competencies.
Economic Times FAQ
Where can I read Economic Times newspapers?
There are two ways to access Economic Times newspaper online, one free and one paid.
- You can read articles individually using the Archives section at the official Economic Times website.
- Join any of the numerous Telegram channels that post links/pdfs of various national and regional dailies
Why Economic Times newspaper is best?
- I consider Economic Times as the best national daily of India. It is the only newspaper where the pure character of journalism is still alive
Where can I download Economic Times newspaper PDF?
- Coming to the point you can download Economic Times newspaper from our website trendyjobalerts.com
How can I get free Economic Times Epaper?
- Economic Times Newspaper is available in PDF form at official website
How can I get Economic Times newspaper daily?
- If you are the daily reader of Economic Times newspaper . You can subscribe to daily e-newspapers by giving a nominal fees at official website. You can do this by registering yourself on their website. After subscribing you can get daily pdf of Economic Times newspaper in your mail. If you want free Economic Times Newspaper you can download it from our website choice are your’s.
Is Economic Times Epaper free?
- Yes it is free for education purpose..
How can I read newspapers online for free?
- Yes, you can read newspapers online for free, search for newspaper websites and online archives of newspapers.
How to download Economic Times Epaper PDF?
- Firstly, you either scroll down this post or go to Economic Times epaper official website @ timesgroup.com
- Click on your Economic Times epaper download now link.
- This will redirect you pdf soft copy hosted in hosting server drive.
- From that you can preview the paper and download it..
This is not official website of Economic Times. For official website https://epaper.timesgroup.com/. We are not the owner of the paper Economic Times, we are just sharing the pdf files which is already freely available over Internet. Therefore, we are just sharing the link only for Educational purposes and this will help the poor students. If, anyone has any questions about violating the rules and regulation please contact us.
Download Today’s Most popular ePapers
|The Hindu Newspaper||Click Here|
|Times of India ePaper||Click Here|
|Business Line Newspaper||Click Here|
|Economic Times ePaper||Click Here|
|Hindustan Times||Click Here|
|Business Standard NewsPaper||Click Here|
|Live Mint Newspaper||Click Here|
|Mumbai Mirror ePaper||Click Here|
|FE Newspaper||Click Here|
Conclusion: The Future of the Economic Times Newspaper
The Economic Times is a leading English-language, Indian daily newspaper. It publishes a mix of news, analysis, opinion and commentary articles on politics, international affairs and business.
The Economic Times has been in circulation for more than 125 years now and it has seen many ups and downs in its journey so far. But one thing that has remained constant is the quality of the content it produces. The paper’s writers are always on their toes to produce high-quality content which can be relied upon by readers to get the latest information on various topics.
Follow the links for more Govt Jobs
|Central Govt Jobs|
|State Govt Jobs|
|10th Govt Jobs|
|ITI Govt Jobs|