Income Tax branch Recruitment 2022: The Income Tax department has released the task notification to rent the applicants who finished master. Diploma, experience for 20 Assistant Director Posts. The eligible candidates can practice for the post via Offline (with the aid of Postal) from 19.05.2022 to 30.06.2022 for profits Tax branch Jobs 2022. The process seekers can download the Icome Tax branch recruitment 2022 utility form PDF from the respectable internet site @ www.Incometaxindia.Gov.In or from the hyperlink which we have supplied inside the below crucial hyperlinks segment and send the duly filled application form to the respective organization deal with together with the important documents. Those candidates who’re interested by the subsequent income Tax department task Vacancies can read the total notification earlier than making use of offline to recognize the training qualification, profits, age restrict, application rate, utility system, final date to use and extra.
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2022 Details
|Income Tax Department Recruitment 2022||Details|
|Notification||Income Tax Department Recruitment 2022: Apply for 20 Assistant Director Posts|
|Organization||Income Tax Department|
|Recruitment||Income Tax Department Recruitment|
|Job Role||Assistant Director|
|Total Vacancy||20 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Salary||Rs.15,600-39,100 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
|Similar Jobs||Across India Jobs|
How to apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2022 Notification?
Candidates willing to be a part of Income Tax Department have to apply for latest Income Tax Department Recruitment 2022 for Assistant Director posts through Offline (By Postal) mode from 19.05.2022 to 30.06.2022. To know the complete application apply process, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official Income Tax Department website www.incometaxindia.gov.in.
- Find the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link and click on it.
- Search for the Notification of Assistant Director Jobs and click on it.
- Alternatively, download the official notification and application form from the link provided at the end.
- Read the official notifications carefully and verify your eligibility criteria.
- Take a Printout of official application form and other necessary documents required.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Enclose (Attach) all the necessary documents required and attest by self signature.
- Finally, verify the registered details are correct and accurate, and then submit.
- Next, make the payment as per the notified mode, if Income Tax Department asks. Else, move to the next step.
- Take photo copy of your application and cover it.
- Finally, send the application form to the notified postal address mentioned in notification by post so as to reach the notified address before 30.06.2022. Envelope must be superscribed with APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………
Income Tax Department Assistant Director application form sends to the following postal address
|Address to send the application form|
|Directorate of Income Tax (Exam & Official Language), Central Board of Direct Taxes, Official Language Division 6th Floor Mayur Bhawan Connaught Circus, New Delhi – 110001.|
[maxbutton name=”Notification 🅿🅳🅵” url=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BpwXsFbUEjSeUSi56NXE_SJ8mAOC8mba/view?usp=sharing” ]
[maxbutton id=”1″ url=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BpwXsFbUEjSeUSi56NXE_SJ8mAOC8mba/view?usp=sharing” text=”Application Form” ]
[maxbutton name=”Official Website” url=”https://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/Pages/default.aspx” ]
[maxbutton name=”For more jobs” url=”http://trendyjobalerts.com/” ]