Mazagon Dock Recruitment is expected to be one of the biggest recruitment drives in the history of India. Now hiring for 1500+ Non Executive Posts such as Compressor Attendant, Chipper Grinder, Electrician, CARPENTER, Composite Welders, Fire Fighter, Jr. Draughtsman, Machinist Fitter, Mechanic, Store Keeper, Security Sepoy and other. Check more details
Salary: Non-Executives can expect a pay package of Rs. 3,00,000 per annum.
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2022 Details
Mazagon Dock Qualifying Requirements
- Ref. Mechanic – National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Refrigeration and Air Conditioning”
- Compressor Attendant – The candidates who have passed NAC in Millwright Mechanic or Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance and worked in MDL/ Shipbuilding Industry as a Compressor Attendant are eligible to apply
- Brass Finisher – passed National Apprenticeship Certificate in any trade with experience
- Carpenter- Passed National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in the trade of “Carpenter/ Shipwright (wood).
- Chipper Grinder – Candidates who have passed NAC in any trade and have worked in Shipbuilding industry as Chipper Grinder
- Composite Welders – Passed National Apprenticeship Certificate examination passed in the mentioned trade.
- Diesel Crane Operator – The candidate who have passed the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination in the trade of “Diesel Mechanic” with valid Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence with experience.
- Diesel Come Motor Mechanic – Passed National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination
- Electric Crane Operator – Must have passed National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination
- Utility Hand(Skilled) – Utility Hand (Skilled) will be selected from Fitter Trade/ 4 Any other Trade and having one year experience in operating Gas /Welding Plant/Oxy Acetylene equipment, etc as Utility Hand in Shipbuilding Industry.
- Q C Inspector – Must have passed full time three years Diploma in relevant field
- Planner Estimator – Must have passed full time three years Diploma or full time Degree
- Store Keeper – Must have full time three years Engineering Diploma in relevant field
- Sail maker – Must have completed ITI in relevant field
- Utility Hand (Semi-Skilled) – Candidates who have passed NAC in any trade
- Fire Fighter – Candidates must have passed with Diploma/ Certificate in Fire Fighting of minimum six months’ duration
- Safety Inspector – Must have passed Diploma (Full Time) in Engineering in Mechanical / Electrical / Civil / Production.
- Security Sepoy – Must have passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognized by Govt. or passed Indian Army class – I examination or equivalent
- Launch Deck Crew – Passed SSC or equivalent
- Master IInd Class – Certificate of competency (2nd class Master) issued by the Maharashtra Maritime Board/Mercantile Marine Dept. as per Indian Vessel Act. Knowledge of Swimming is compulsory.
- For All Other Post– Passed the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination passed in relevant trade.
Mazagon Dock Experience
According to the notification, there is one year of experience in relevant field is must to apply for this recruitment. The board will provide up to 20 marks in the selection process with respect to work experience in the relevant trade/function of applicants.
Maximum age limit is 38 years and minimum age limit not less than 18 years as on 01 Jan ‘22.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is 3 years for OBC (NCL) and 5 years for SC/ST candidates as per rules.
- Relaxation in upper age limit for persons with disability (40% and above) 10 years for General candidates, 13 years for OBC candidates and 15 years for SC/ST candidates as per Govt. Rules.
- Ex. Employees who have worked in MDL on Fix Term contract basis shall get age relaxation of 10 years over and above the other relaxations at 4(i) to 4(ii).
- Ex-servicemen who have put in not less than 6 months’ continuous service in the Armed forces of the Union will be given relaxation in age to the extent of period of service plus 3 years.